During Wes's bath tonight, he discovered a new funny:
After hearing that laugh, can you believe that the nurse who escorted us to his check up last week said to me, with Wes's chart in her hand, "What a beautiful little girl you have!" He was wearing blue with puppy dogs and trucks! Come on!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was so cute! And I know what you mean about people... I don't understand how an all blue outfit can be confusing. I pay special attention to how I dress Luke when we are going to be around strangers...it doesn't help. We have some very good looking boys :)
HAHA! That is too cute!!
Hearing babies laugh is an immediate laugh for me :-) How cute!! And the fact that he was shoving the duck in his mouth ON PURPOSE to see what it did to the laugh was hilarious! Cause and effect at such a young age........it's amazing, isn't it!!!
Post a Comment